The Evolution of Addiction, Treatment and Recovery for Women
Friday, September 18, 2009
5400 Computer Drive
Presented by Spectrum Health Systems.
Registration for the event costs $40.00, and it covers breakfast, lunch, certificate and workshop materials. For more information or to register, contact Linda Eurenius at Spectrum Health Systems by calling 508-792-5400 x7119.
Presentations and workshops include:
– One Woman’s Story: from Victim to Survivor
– A Physician’s Perspective on the Evolution of Addiction, Treatment & Recovery for Women
– Addressing Tobacco and Nicotine Dependence in Recovery: Women’s Health and Empowerment Issues
– College Women’s Ways of High Risk Drinking
– Yoga and 12-step Recovery