PawSox and Prostates is Back in 09
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
5:30 PM, Rain or Shine
McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket
Free and fun for men 40 years and older, join the Rhode Island Cancer Council for their 8th Annual Night at the Pawsox. The event includes:
– 2 free tickets to the September 2nd PawSox vs Rochester game
– Free BBQ dinner under the green tent for ticket-holders.
– Free blood test for those men who want one, provided by Memorial Hospital of RI
– Free information about prostate cancer by local doctors
– A chance to talk to a physician to see if screening is right for you.
– All this and more if the game is rained out.
Register right away by emailing email@example.com or by calling 401-748-4800 or 1-866-879-4100. Two free PawSox tickets are available for men 40 and older, but on a first come, first served basis.